Our Company is Studio Hamilton Ltd., registered in the UK [no. 8777258].
You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Data we process when you use our website.
· Forename, Surname, Email Address, Telephone Number, Location.
How do we collect?
The information above when signing up to our newsletter so we can send updates about our company to you.
· The information above is collected when requesting brochures from us in order for us to send across information and follow up with interested parties.
· The Information above is collected when applying to a role through our careers page, so we can conduct checks and research for new applicants.
Contact Information when filling out a “Book an Appointment” form.
· I.e. Forename, Surname, Email Address, Telephone Number, Location.
How will we use your data?
Studio Hamilton Ltd collects your data so that we can
· Process your order to ensure we can deliver the best kitchen suited to your standards.
· Email you to discuss your project or any upcoming events we may host.
What are your data protection rights?
Studio Hamilton Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
· You have the right to request Studio Hamilton Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
· You have the right to request Studio Hamilton Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Studio Hamilton Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
· You have the right to request that Studio Hamilton Ltd erase your data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
· You have the right to request that Studio Hamilton Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
· You have the right to request that Studio Hamilton Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com .
What are cookies?
Privacy policies of other website
How to contact us
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer, mobile or other device to use to access our website if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website.
We use analytic cookies which are session cookies used for analytical purposes.
Analytical cookies are used for website analytics such as to enable us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they’re using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by making sure users are finding what they need easily.
We use the Google Analytics web analytics service offered by Google. Google Analytics generally helps us track and report website traffic such as the geographical position of website viewers, how long you stay on our website and where website visitors came from.
These cookies collect information regarding your behaviour by observing your browsing habits (i.e. websites visited) which allows us to profiling and thus display ads based on your interests so that are appealing to you in accordance to your preferences.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Where any third parties install cookies on your device via our website they will inform you of this and obtain your consent prior to the installation of cookie files on your device. Third parties may install cookies on website users’ devices in circumstances where a third-party application is featured on the website such as YouTube.
Manage your cookies preferences
You can manage your cookies preference by adjusting your browser settings to match your preference. This would result in the installation of cookies only if your browser setting allows it.